Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: ...got some more of my site up

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got some of the 'media' section up, althought there's some problems w/ the window sizes. check it out if ya like.... www.marked001.com

    ------------------
    tahitiangreen91hatchsi

    www.marked001.com
    under construction

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sastanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    yo dude...where is that site where we are supposed to vote for your ride...can't we do that now? (nov 4???)

    ------------------
    -Shawn
    91 DX 4-door
    AEM CAI
    4-doors rock & I am ready for that ZC! I hope 91zc gets his b16 soon Muhahahahaha!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sastanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    aw poop..nevermind...I found it wink http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/Forum178/HTML/000798.html

    ------------------
    -Shawn
    91 DX 4-door
    AEM CAI
    4-doors rock & I am ready for that ZC! I hope 91zc gets his b16 soon Muhahahahaha!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there ya go...I'm happy as long as I'm beatin eric and he's mad. haha. wink

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sastanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    well..i gave you both a 10, so all my votes did was help...
    and btw - I just also saw the ridiculous inciviccord thing... http://inciviccord.onlineshowoff.com
    Did anyone else see this nonsense? I gave it a 1 and I also posted some comments about a alternate swap wink...IMO it is trashy...

    ------------------
    -Shawn
    91 DX 4-door
    AEM CAI
    4-doors rock & I am ready for that ZC! I hope 91zc gets his b16 soon Muhahahahaha!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey, there's nothing wrong w/ a turbo'd z6!!! wink

    haha. but yeah, that car is pretty ugly. I'm very impressed w/ the amount and quality of work on it, but its still ugly....

    ------------------
    tahitiangreen91hatchsi

    www.marked001.com
    under construction

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

  7. #7
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool. find out where she lives and tell her to get in touch w/ me...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Pio's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2001
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wheres the meet i might try to come up if i can get this part for my car but other then that dont think i can make it up send me directions
    [email protected]

    thanks pio

    ------------------
    Drive Fast And Shut Up

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marked001:
    there ya go...I'm happy as long as I'm beatin eric and he's mad. haha. wink<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Nah, Im letting you win, I felt bad for you so I gave you a couple 10's wink


    ------------------
    90 Civic Turbo ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

  10. #10
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I give your sorry ass a 10 at least once a day wink

    ------------------
    tahitiangreen91hatchsi

    www.marked001.com
    under construction

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •